When you return from fall break, you will be responsible for carrying out a serious critical analysis for a popular childhood film. This may be conducted alone or with a partner of your choosing.
Prompt: How does the application of a specific lens change the interpretation of the entire film?
- You will present your findings along with multimedia that bolster this argument.
- May include film clips, music, or images from the films
- Can be presented in form of a blog post. The presentations must be digital in some form.
- You may choose only one film to build your project.
- However, you must use at least one criticism discussed in the notes.
- Criticisms must be at least 5 sentences each and include a piece of multimedia.
- Possible Films: After the Jump!
- The Lion King
- Beauty and the Beast
- Finding Nemo
- The Little Mermaid
- Toy Story
- Monsters Inc.
- Lady and the Tramp
- Wizard of Oz
- Peter Pan
- Willy Wonka
- Harry Potter
- Jungle Book
- The Goonies
- The Sandlot
- Lilo and Stitch
- The Fox and The Hound
- Alice in Wonderland
- Space Jam
Use Google Docs to build the rough draft of the project. Both partners can work on it at the same time!
Use a presentation medium you have experience with.
Choose a movie you have seen!