The information below is a brief introduction to using the Chromebooks here in class. Please copy these notes down in your notebook or notes.
Using these Computers:
- Operate using Chrome Operating System
- Does not use Windows or Mac
- Connects with Gmail and Google Drive
- Perfect for research in English classes!
- How to save a Google Doc: saves automatically.
- How to turn something in to Coach Rossi: “Share” —> email@example.com
- How to right click: click with two fingers.
- Always log out of any platforms you use.
- Always sign out of Chromebook when class is over.
- Always sign your Chromebook out before you use it.
Alt + [ – Dock a window to the left side of your screen.
Alt + ] – Dock a window to the right side of your screen.
Ctrl + Shift + Switcher/F5 – Take a screenshot of part of the screen. Use the cursor to select the part of the screen you want to save.
Alt + Search – Toggle Caps Lock. The Search key has a magnifying glass on it and is in place of the Caps Lock key on typical keyboards.
Ctrl+C – Copy
Ctrl+V – Paste
Ctrl + Alt + / – Keyboard Shortcut List