Within your group, please achieve the following tasks using your selected critique:
- Summarize the critique’s opinion in a singular sentence.
- List any filmmaking techniques that are raised in the critique.
- Select three key quotes from the writing and explain their significance.
- Gauge your group’s interest and write a statement whether this critique persuaded you to watch the film or not.
- Based on the answers above, score the critic’s writing on a scale of 1-5. Why do you feel like this criticism was strong, average, or weak?
- Watch a trailer for the film online. Does your group agree with the critic’s assessment?