Each semester, Coach Rossi has his students set goals regarding their academic performance for his class. Around mid-semester, his class digs up their capsules and uses them to refresh their memories about what they wanted to achieve at the beginning. Please write a brief letter that considers the following questions:
- How are you going to “come of age” this semester?
- What academic mistakes would you like to avoid this semester?
- Are their any social goals you would like to meet this year?
- What successes from last year would you like to build upon this year?
- How do you see yourself contributing to the Pebblebrook community this year?
When you have finished, see Coach so you can seal your capsule.