Hobnail Holistic Rubric
Prompts: Choose one of the following prompts to construct your writing task:
- Using sensory details, rewrite the climax of the story from the perspective of another character. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- Using sensory details, write an alternate ending for the narrative. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- A theme is obvious to the reader. points
- My narrative’s plot includes a climax or a denouement.
- My story is at least three paragraphs in length. _
- I use imagery and figurative language to construct my narrative.
- I have proofread my story and it has less than 5 grammatical errors.
- My story opens with a compound or complex sentences that uses an adverb to describe action.
Writing Assignments is due on student blog by Monday, August 20th, 2018.