Students will work to create an audio project that offers a comprehensive look at books they’ve been reading from their own choices. The goal of this is to have students share the knowledge they’ve gained and also offer insight into books they’ve enjoyed.
- MLA Bibliography Page:
- Due on Student Blog
- Written Rough Draft – Choose between the following written projects:
- Audio Movie Trailer
- Character Interview
- Book Review
- Alternate Ending
- Book Synopsis
- Rough Draft should be approximately 3 paragraphs in length (enough to fill 90 seconds of speaking with music added).
- Should be written with considerations of tone and style.
- Can be written as a script
- Can include dialogue and sound effects.
- Audio Recording:
- 90 – 180 seconds
- Includes music that mirrors the mood of your story