Using the list of vocabulary you just gathered, grab a cube pattern from the front of room and follow the directions below:
- Before folding, students write clearly in each square following directions below.
- Choose one challenging vocabulary word from the list and complete the following task on a desired side of the cube:
- Write the assigned vocabulary word in one square.
- Write a synonym and antonym (word or phrase) in one square.
- Write the definition in another square.
- Write a category or categories it could belong to.
- Draw a visual word association.
- Write an original example.
- Cut, fold, and tape the cube!