In small groups, please complete the following assignment.
Hobnail Holistic Rubric
Prompts: Choose one of the following prompts to construct your writing task:
- Using sensory details, rewrite the exposition of the story from the perspective of another character. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- Using sensory details, write the narrative’s next section. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- A theme is obvious to the reader.
- My narrative’s plot includes a climax or an exposition.
- My story is at least three paragraphs in length.
- I use imagery and figurative language to construct my narrative.
- I have proofread my story and it has less than 5 grammatical errors.
- My story opens with a compound or complex sentences that uses an adverb to describe action.
Groups will be expected to present their projects to their rest of the class!