Hobnail Holistic Rubric – 20 points
Prompts: Choose one of the following prompts to construct your writing task:
- Using sensory details, rewrite the rising action of the story from the perspective of another character. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- Using sensory details, write an alternate ending for the narrative. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- A theme is obvious to the reader. points
- My narrative’s plot includes a climax and a denouement.
- My story is at least three paragraphs in length. _
- I use imagery and figurative language to construct my narrative.
- I have proofread my story and it has less than 5 grammatical errors.
- My story opens with a compound or complex sentences that uses an adverb to describe action.
Writing Assignments is due typed and shared to Mr. Rossi by the end of class on 2/14!