Hobnail Holistic Rubric – 100 points
Prompt: Using sensory details, write an alternate ending for the narrative. Be sure to use imagery to illustrate the story’s primary theme.
- A theme is obvious to the reader.
- My narrative’s plot includes a climax and a denouement.
- My story is at least three paragraphs in length.
- I use imagery and figurative language to construct my narrative.
- I have proofread my story and it has less than 5 grammatical errors.
- My story opens with a compound or complex sentences that uses an adverb to describe action.
Writing Assignments is due typed and shared to Mr. Rossi by the end of class on 3/11!