Post your opinion at least once in the comment section, and respond to at least one of your classmates posts!
After previewing the articles below, craft a post that states your opinion on the question below:
“Can money truly but a person happiness?” Use the links in your Notebook to formulate your opinion!
Post your opinion at least once in the comment section, and respond to at least three of your classmates posts!
What does this all mean?
The Meyers-Briggs Personality test was devised off of the theories of Carl Jung and is backed by his studies of human personalities and psychology. Each letter in the four letter response signifies a specific way you interact with world around you. They are as follows:
E or I?
These letters describe how a person receives energy and explain how we channel it.
- E: Extraverted – An individual who focuses their attention outward while drawing energy from their environment.
- I: Introverted – An individual who focuses their attention inward while drawing energy from themself.
S or N?
These letters describe how we learn and understand the world around us.
- S: Sensing – An individual who prefers to take in information through the 5 senses.
- N: Intuition – An individual who goes beyond what is real and gets information from relationships, associations, and meaning.
T or F?
These letters describe how we make decisions.
- T: Thinking – An individual who makes their decisions based on impersonal , objective logic.
- F: Feeling – An individual who makes decisions based on a person-centerd, values-based process.
J or P?
These letters describe how we experience life and how others experience us.
- J: Judging – Individuals who want the world to be organized and orderly and look at the world and see decisions that need to be made.
- P: Perceiving – Individuals who seek to experience the world, not organize it.